Shwas customer service department assists all clients to gain maximum returns for their investments.
Now that the interest rates on home loans have touched the lowest ever and the lesser procedures for home loans make the whole process hassle-free.
You have various schemes to opt from to suit your need.
These loans from leading Housing Finance Institutions can be arranged with your minimum involvement (subject to the conditions put forth by the financial institutions).
The pre-approval of Shwas Homes projects by leading Housing Finance Companies makes the whole process all the more easier.
Maximum loan amount with long term easy instalments can be arranged for both NRIs and RIs.
Here is a list of general documents required for sanctioning the loan amount by a Housing Finance Company (HFC). Please note that the list is only indicative and variations/additions may be there for each HFC.
- Passport size photograph of all applicants
- Copy of passport and visa
- Copy of work permit
- Bank statement for last six months both international ( in which the salary is credited) and domestic NRE account.
- General Power of Attorney as per the HFC’s draft duly attested by the Indian Consulate in case NRI is not in India. If NRI is in India then the POA can be locally notarised by Notary Public.
- Copy of appointment letter or Contract.
- Copy of Labour card or Identity card if employed in Middle East.
- Salary certificate specifying Name, Date of joining, Designation Salary details and deductions if any or latest four months’ salary slips.
- Administration fee cheque from NRE account (0.5% of the loan amount).
Shwas Homes customer service department assists all clients to gain maximum returns for their investments. Normally three kinds of rental schemes are available.
Guaranteed Hospitality Returns : Fully furnished flats can be leased out on a daily basis to tourist groups and a fixed percentage returns can be offered by Shwas Hospitality division.
Service Contracts with Corporate : Major corporate firms need semi furnished or fully furnished apartments on a long term basis for their employee accommodation . Shwas Hospitality marketing team negotiates with Corporate and arranges the flat owners to lease out directly to corporate.
Residential Leasing : Unfurnished apartments will be leased out to families for a 11 month period. The Shwas rental division will formulate lease agreements, undertakes painting or minor maintenance required and other necessary formalities to renew / terminate at a fixed charge of 5% of annual returns.