Shwas Homes has given and is continuing to offer exceptional financial aid to its clients. Now that the interest rates on home loans have touched the lowest ever and the lesser procedures for home loans make the whole process hassle-free, this renowned builder corporate extends maximum financial support for the needed.
There are various schemes introduced by Shwas Homes builders from which you can opt the best that suit your need.
Firstly, the various schemes of home loans from leading Housing Finance Institutions can be arranged with your minimum involvement (subject to the conditions put forth by the financial institutions).
Secondly, the pre-approval of Shwas Homes projects by leading Housing Finance Companies makes the whole process all the more easier and more-over it builds credibility.
Thirdly, these loans have the Maximum loan amount with long term easy installments that can be arranged for both NRIs and RIs.
All you need is a list of general documents required for sanctioning the loan amount by a Housing Finance Company (HFC). Please note that the list is only indicative and variations/additions may be there for each HFC.
The most essential documents are listed below:
- Passport size photograph of all applicants
- Copy of passport and visa
- Copy of work permit
- Bank statement for last six months both international ( in which the salary is credited) and domestic NRE account.
- General Power of Attorney as per the HFC’s draft duly attested by the Indian Consulate in case NRI is not in India. If NRI is in India then the POA can be locally notarised by Notary Public.
- Copy of appointment letter or Contract.
- Copy of Labour card or Identity card if employed in Middle East.
- Salary certificate specifying Name, Date of joining, Designation Salary details and deductions if any or latest four month salary slips.
- Administration fee cheque from NRE account (0.5% of the loan amount).
With the above documents along with the formalities put forth by the individual banker Shwas Homes gets rest of the job done for you with utmost ease.